As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
There are multiple different ways to win matches in Market Dominion.
Types[edit | edit source]
- Market Share — Standard victory type. To win, player has to control 60% of Worldwide Market Share.
- Custom Share — Similarly to Market Share, player has to control some percentage of Worldwide Market Share. What percentage player has to control - in this case - is set by the player himself, so he can decide on this upper limit.
- Collector — Whoever has more states under at least partial control, wins by the time end year is reached.
- High Ground — Whoever has more states dominated (player dominates a state when he controls more than 50% of its Market Share), wins the game by the time end year is reached.
- King of the Hill — Target State is picked either randomly or by a player. Whoever has the highest Market Share in Target State, receives points daily. Who gets the most point by the time end year is reached, wins the game.